Need to make a Claim?
We have a number of different ways for you to contact us in the event of you needing to make a claim, however, we do recommend that you call our 24 Hour New Claims Line to discuss it fully with you.
You can use any of the contact methods listed below.
If you have been involved in an accident, you must always:
- Get into a safe position before you start exchanging details, i.e. away from the risk of other traffic.
- Never admit liability at the scene of the accident.
- Exchange names, addresses and phone numbers with everyone involved.
- Exchange registration numbers & make/model of vehicle.
- Take pictures of the vehicles, the registration number of the vehicles and any passengers.
- If safe to do so also try to take pictures of the accident scene.
- If there are any witnesses get their names, mobile number and their address.
- If any party is injured, notify the police at the scene of the accident.